Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 cosworth

   Hello guys, my name is Mateus Luiz. I'm 18 years old brazilian and a big fan of automobilism.
One of my hobbies is tinkering with 3d and converting to gta sa in my spare time and I am opening this blog with the intention of showing the cars and mods that I create.
  This Mercedes is one of my favorites models. I made it because I think it's the nicest Mercedes of all time.
















The original 3d model of the exterior and interior are from forza. The door jam is from Assetto Corsa and the engine, the suspension, the inside boot and the floor are from Project Cars.
I made new front and rear fenders, new bumpers, new side skirt, new wheels and tires, new steering wheel and put all these models together.

   It'll be at GTA SA soon. I just have not converted yet because my computer needs to be Formatted. So I'll install GTA SA again and convert this and other cars.

Hope you like!

4 comentários: